Monday, February 12, 2007

The Letter From Hell


One day a woman named Louise fell asleep in her
bed, and dreamed a very frightful dream. She dreamed
that someone in Hell wrote a letter to her, and it was
to be delivered to her by a messenger. The messenger
passed between the lakes of Hell, and found his way to
the door that would lead him to the outside world.
Louise dreamed that the messenger walked to her house,came inside, and gently but firmly woke Louise up. Hegave her the message, saying only a friend had writtenit to her from Hell. Louise, in her dream, with
trembling hands took the letter and read:My Friend
I stand in Judgment now, And feel that you're to
blame somehow. On earth, I walked with you day by day,And never did you point the way. You knew the Lord intruth and glory, But never did you tell the story. Myknowledge then was very dim; You could have led me safe toHim. Though we lived together on the earth, you nevertold me of the second birth, and now I stand this day condemned, Because you failed to mention Him. You taught memany things, that's true, I called you "friend" andtrusted you, But I learn now that it's too late, Youcould have kept me from this fate. We walked by day andtalked by night, And yet you showed me not the light.You let me live, and love, and die, You knew I'dnever live on high. Yes, I called you a "friend" in life, And trusted you through joy and strife. And yet on coming to the end, I cannot, now, call you "My
Friend." ---Marsha After reading the letter, Louise awoke. The dream was still so real in her mind and sweat dropped from her body in pools. She swore she could still smell the acidic stench of brimstone and smoke from her room. As she contemplated the meaning of her dream, she
realized that as a Christian, she failed in her duty to"go out to all the world and preach the gospel." As she thought of that, she promised herself that the next day, she would call Marsha and invite her to church with her.The next morning she called Marsha and this was the conversation:"Bill, Is Marsha there?" "Louise, you dont know?" "No, Bill, know what?" "Marsha was KILLED LAST NIGHT IN A CAR ACCIDENT.I thought you knew?"-Author Unknown
If you have not yet made the decision to acceptJesus Christ as your personal Savior, I encourage youto make that choice. It will be the best thing youever did. Just repent of your sin and invite Jesus into your heart. He is faithful and just to forgiveyou, no matter what you have done.Please Come unto Jesus Christ while yet there is time ! Don't wait to long or YOU will Miss that glorious Ride Home ! catcmo2006






Thank You for stopping in this site,group Sites, web sites and other prayer sites as well in holding one another up for prayer's being totally united in everyone around this world, it's about Jesus Christ first and prayers,intecessory prayer's and at other times about this vast world we live in today which this old world as we all know it is slowly departing to be reaching our home in glory.

No comments: