Sunday, December 03, 2006

My Church, be ye Holy, even as I

Holy, even as I


The Lord of Lords speaks, My Church, be ye Holy, even as I and My Father are Holy, I am the Lord. I come not back for an unholy Church, for unholiness and sin is ugly in the sight of the Father but he that is Holy, the Father sees beautiful, even as He is beautiful, I am the Lord. A lukewarm Church I need not, I want a Church without spot or wrinkle or any such thing, holy without blemish on fire for Me with the Fire of the Holy Ghost, I am the Lord. The Wedding gown of the Bride of Christ is the Beauty and Glory of the Holy Ghost. For My Bride must be adorned in the Glory of the Father, even in the presence of the Spirit. You must receive the Holy Spirit of the Father, Whom I have received without measure to give to thee. Be ye Perfect, even as the Father in Heaven is Perfect, I am the Lord. The Holy Ghost shall prepare thee to see My face, He shall sanctify thee to My Glory. Be thou FILLED WITH THE HOLY GHOST, adorned in the Beauty of Holiness, be not conformed to this world. I come back for a Church and Bride of Purity, I am the Lord. Behold, I come quickly, even soon, be ye ready! I AM THE ANCIENT CHILD OF GOD, HE THAT IS FROM EVERLASTING, HE THAT HATH ALL POWER, I AM JESUS THE SON OF GOD, I AM THE LORD, HEAR ME. catcmo2006



Thank You for stopping in this site it's about Jesus Christ first and prayers, intecessory prayer's and at other times about this vast world we live in today which this old world as we all know it is slowly departing to be reaching our home in glory.

No comments: