Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Revelations 1

8I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

9I John, who also am your brother, and companion in tribulation, and in the kingdom and patience of Jesus Christ, was in the isle that is called Patmos, for the word of God, and for the testimony of Jesus Christ.

10I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day, and heard behind me a great voice, as of a trumpet,

11Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea.

12And I turned to see the voice that spake with me. And being turned, I saw seven golden candlesticks;

13And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle.

14His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;

15And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.

16And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength.

17And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last:

18I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

19Write the things which thou hast seen, and the things which are, and the things which shall be hereafter;

20The mystery of the seven stars which thou sawest in my right hand, and the seven golden candlesticks. The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches: and the seven candlesticks which thou sawest are the seven churches.



The Vision:
There can be no true peace, where there is not true grace; and where grace goeth before, peace will follow. This blessing is in the name of God, of the Holy Trinity, it is an act of adoration. The Father is first named; he is described as the Jehovah who is, and who was, and who is to come, eternal, unchangeable. The Holy Spirit is called the seven spirits, the perfect Spirit of God, in whom there is a diversity of gifts and operations. The Lord Jesus Christ was from eternity, a Witness to all the counsels of God. He is the First-born from the dead, who will by his own power raise up his people. He is the Prince of the kings of the earth; by him their counsels are overruled, and to him they are accountable. Sin leaves a stain of guilt and pollution upon the soul. Nothing can fetch out this stain but the blood of Christ; and Christ shed his own blood to satisfy Divine justice, and purchase pardon and purity for his people. Christ has made believers kings and priests to God and his Father. As such they overcome the world, mortify sin, govern their own spirits, resist Satan, prevail with God in prayer, and shall judge the world. He has made them priests, given them access to God, enabled them to offer spiritual and acceptable sacrifices, and for these favours they are bound to ascribe to him dominion and glory for ever. He will judge the world. Attention is called to that great day when all will see the wisdom and happiness of the friends of Christ, and the madness and misery of his enemies. Let us think frequently upon the second coming of Christ. He shall come, to the terror of those who wound and crucify him by apostacy: he shall come, to the astonishment of the whole world of the ungodly. He is the Beginning and the End; all things are from him and for him; he is the Almighty; the same eternal and unchanged One. And if we would be numbered with his saints in glory everlasting, we must now willing submit to him receive him, and honour him as a saviour, who we believe will come to be our Judge. Alas, that there should be many, who would wish never to die, and that there should not be a day of judgment! (Rev 1:9-11)



I Am A Livng Stone : Dear Precious Heavenly Father, You are the Alpha & Omega to those of us whom know you by your Holy Ghost Spirit that shines down inside of us as we believe in You For Your Word is of You . Father, We have come before You to share some things to You that's inside of our hearts as we bow before you precious Lord Jesus Christ this day in bowing before you with our hearts opened wide to come deepy of which is truths as You already know them today. We have put away all malice, and guile, and hypocrisies, and envies, and slanders, as a newborn baby, We desire to grow more into maturity because of wanting more of You for we surely have tasted and know just how good you are in our lives. We are coming to you whom is our living stone, disallowed indeed of men, but chosen of God, and so very precious. We also am a living stone, that's being built into a spiritual house, a holy preiesthood, to offer up our own spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to You God, through Your son Jesus Christ. As it states in our Holy Scriptures,

" Behold, I lay in Zion a chief corner stone, elect, precious: and he that believes on Him shall not be confounded" Unto you therefore which believe [he is] precious: but unto them which be disobedient, the stone which the builders disallowed, the same is made the head of the corner,And a stone of stumbling, and a rock of offence, [even to them] which stumble at the word, being disobedient: whereunto also they were appointed.( 1 Peter 2:6,7,8) But we belong to a very chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, one of God's own people; that we should proclaim the praises of Him whom has called me out of darkness into His marvelous light. In past times I was not a "people". In past times I had not obtained mercy bit now I obtained mercy. I am but a stranger and pilgrim in this world, therefore I abstain from all fleshly lust, which wars against my own soul. I live like a re-semblance of Jesus Christ in my own life, in living life totally around those whom don't truly believe in You Father God, Your only Son Jesus Christ as many people do whom are your remnants watching and waiting to come in which is truly in your own time . So those whom truly speak against us as evil doers, they see our good works and we will glorify our God daily as we wait for your return. We submit our self unto you and every human authority for our Lord's sake: whether it be the king supreme, or to governors, for they are sent by You God for the punishment of all evil doers, and for the praise of them that do well before you. For so it is God's will, that by doing right I may put to silence the ignorance of foolish men. We live as a free person but I do not use my own liberty for a cloak of evil, but as a servant of God. I honor all men, I love the fellowship of our brothers and sister. I fear God. I honor goverment leaders. I am subject to my employers with all fear; not only to the good and gentle, but also the over-bearing. For what glory is it, if, when I am punished for my faults, I take it patiently? If I do what is right, and suffer for it and take it patiently; this is acceptable unto our God. For this I was called, because Jesus Christ suffered for me. He left me an example, that I should follow His steps. He did No sin, neither No guile found in His mouth. Yet, when He suffered, He did Not threatened, but committed Himself to the Father who judges righteously. Who in His own self bore my sins in His own body on the tree, that I being dead to sins, should live a righteous life. By His stripes I am healed ( Isa. 53:5). For I was like a sheep that had gone astray; but now I have returned to the Shepard and Overseer of my soul. For only Jesus Christ Now we have hope for our present and our future. Love one another from our hearts fevently: having been born again, not with a corruptible seed but of being born again, not of incorruptible seed, theough the Word of God, which lives and always remains forever ( 1 Peter1:22,23). Amen.



Thank You for stopping in this site,group Sites, web sites and other prayer sites as well in holding one another up for prayer's being totally united in everyone around this world, it's about Jesus Christ first and prayers,intecessory prayer's and at other times about this vast world we live in today which this old world as we all know it is slowly departing to be reaching our home in glory.

No comments: