Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Our God Is With Us

The Lord is in the midst of thee.

Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness. Strengthen ye the weak hands, and confirm the feeble knees. Say to them that are of a fearful heart, Be strong, fear not: behold, your God will come with vengeance, even God with a recompence; He will come and save you. The Lord thy God in the midst of thee is mighty; he will save, he will rejoice over thee with joy; he will rest in his love, he will joy over thee with singing. Wait on the Lord: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart.
I heard a great voice out of heaven, saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God. And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain.

Zeph. 3:15. Isa. 41:10. Isa. 35:3,4. Zeph. 3:17. Ps. 27:14. Rev. 21:3,4.





Wherefore criest thou unto me? speak unto the children of Israel, that they go forward.

Be of good courage, and let us behave ourselves valiantly for our people, and for the cities of our God: and let the Lord do that which is good in his sight. We made our prayer unto our God, and set a watch against them day and night.
Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. If any man will do his will, he shall know of the doctrine, whether it be of God. Then shall we know, if we follow on to know the Lord.
Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation. Watch ye, stand fast in the faith, quit you like men, be strong. Not slothful in business; fervent in spirit; serving the Lord.
Strengthen ye the weak hands, and confirm the feeble knees. Say to them that are of a fearful heart, Be strong, fear not.

Exo. 14:15. 1 Chr. 19:13. Neh. 4:9. Matt. 7:21. John 7:17. Hos. 6:3. Matt. 26:41. 1 Cor. 16:13. Rom. 12:11. Isa. 35:3,4.



Prayer: I acknowledge today that I have and hold the intents of Your heart. You created me in Your image, and Your very essence dwells in me. Thank You for showing me my distraction. I refuse to relinquish anything to the enemy of my soul. I embrace You and the lessons I have learned. You are faithful and good to me each and every day. I lift up my head and focus on You. Let the Wind of Your Spirit blow through my life this very moment. The rattling of the enemy grows fainter and fainter as I speak the precious name, “Jesus.” Your Spirit, Your Word, and Your Truth surge through me, bringing the necessary nutrients for this season of my life. I am a tree planted deep in You. Help me to appropriate the grace available to walk out the thoughts and intents of Your heart. Open the eyes of my heart to Your perspective. As I love You with a passionate heart, my fruit grows in abundance. You are the love of my life and the delight of my soul. Keep me ever in Your presence.
I slip into the mighty protection of Your hand. Lord, forgive me for not trusting You with the disappointments in my life. Sometimes, I let all the little things add up and rob the precious joy I find in You. Help me to see when I put unreal expectations on others, especially my friends and family. It is harmful to us, affecting our relationships in a negative way. Your Word teaches and gives me wisdom for each and every day
My heart melts at Your sweet love. My innermost self reaches out to meet You, to respond to You. Your gracious forgiveness flows through me as I give myself to Your precious administrations of ravishing delight. I lay down the busyness of my life to be with You.

O, how I have missed You. Pour into the pool of my life, into the deep places of my longing, that I may hear the whispers of Your heart. Show me unsearchable things I know not. I love You because of who You are, not because of what You have done for me. Let tenderness cultivate me. Form me as Your kindness leads me. As I lay my head upon the pillow at night, make me aware of Your hovering presence that I may arise at dawn with the dew of Your name upon my lips. As I sit here, ravished by Your presence, speak, for I am listening.

Time with You makes it possible to walk in the Spirit. Show me all the little foxes running through my thoughts. I confess You as my high tower and ever-present help in time of trouble. I open my heart up for support, refreshment, and strength. Lord, I love You as my dearest friend and accept these words of instruction and encouragement today. I submit to You in humility of sacrificial praise and obedience. Come, Holy Spirit, and fill me to running over with goodness, mercy, and power to overcome. I receive all things, with a heart of rejoicing, that my joy might be full.

Lord, I agree with You and stretch my wings. The very essence of who You made me to be is awakening like the rising of the dawn. This is a new day, and I embrace it. I give You all my excuses. I lay aside every hindrance. I receive restoration of all things stolen from me. Keep my heart ever close to You. Let me feel the movement of Your wind beneath my wings as I fly into my purpose and destiny. The reproach of men has fallen away, and Your favor is upon me this day -- each and every day of my life. I will take the sweetness deposited in me, sharing it with those who are still sleeping. Fill me, enable me, comfort me, and I will do likewise ( 2 Cor.1:4)I am Your beautiful butterfly.


My heart sings at Your words. I thank You for working in this circumstance and for the valuable lessons I have learned. As I look up at the heavens, I can sense Your smile over my life. All that the enemy meant for discouragement, You have turned into encouragement. Where I have thought evil in this circumstance, I ask for forgiveness, and I choose to speak blessing. Thank you for drawing me closer to Your heart of love. I receive mercy and grace in my time of need. You are faithful, loving, and true. I anticipate the abundant harvest arising out of my obedience to Your instructions. I rest under Your covering of intimate affection, receiving, and giving love. I love you. Amen.
Lord, I receive Your great mercies as I trust in Your faithfulness, Your goodness. You are the delight of my soul in the land of the living. I surrender all my circumstances this day into Your capable hands. I confess my tendency to let my circumstances prevail, therefore, robbing my joy and hope. Jesus, You are my Hope, my Strong Tower, my Deliverer in whom I trust. Thank You for giving Your life that I might live and have abundant life, not a hopeless one. I give myself to Your encouragement.


I am Yours, and You are mine, and my heart is filled with love for You today. Help me to be ever mindful of Your declarations over me. Forgive me for not resting in this place of security. Help me to remember that everything I do is done under the auspice of Your unchanging, never failing love. I give my heart to the tender songs of love You create in me. I raise the banner of our relationship, anchored in Jesus for all to see. I will proclaim Your love to others as it has been proclaimed to me. My whole desire is for you. My deepest longing is to love the way You love. Transform me in this safe place. I love You, Father, and I rest in Your love today. Amen. catcmo2006
Thank You for stopping in this site,group Sites, web sites and other prayer sites as well in holding one another up for prayer's being totally united in everyone around this world, it's about Jesus Christ first and prayers,intecessory prayer's and at other times about this vast world we live in today which this old world as we all know it is slowly departing to be reaching our home in glory.

No comments: