Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Praying Unto The Lord Of Host

Praying Unto The Lord Of Host: Dear Precious Jesus Christ; I bow in your presence in knowing your ever - so present with me in this prayer Father God for I've fallen short in your sight and it displease me so much that I'm flat ashamed of myself in the thing I had done before first and unto the world that see what it is I do daily as well. Father I've had many battles since my heart attack and several mini strokes then came my sugeries in which I had to under take in my life as you well know of me as your child. I try to do my best becuase your so Worthy Father and I bless your name from with every part of my being from my head to my feet in keeping you so very close deep within my mind, body, soul, spirit that it always filled in your everlasting love that bring us mercy and grace into our lives. Since this has happened to me my mind just don't do so well at times in having some of your words in my remembrance of your words that means so much tome always and forever in and around my life where I go and do before you. I've always look - up scriptures and do as best that I in what I only have to work with every day, everweek of the year as it goes by to have it in me so strong that I can get it together and not leave any of it out in hurting you or the other people of God. That's the part that just sends me to weep very bitterely at what I've done in knowing that's it hurt you as well. Just as I say these things not only to you but unto others as well. I've wanted a complete healing brought unto me in that area of my life and I really know that Your the Master Healer and doctor whom does it in by your power of the Holy Ghost in me. I don't doubt it, and I believe it. I have the faith in receiving it by the Lord Jesus Christ. Your Father had given you that power with the Holy Ghostin which your tears had saved you just as we do our selves at those times when everything is very bleak and dark unto you. By your body you've picked us up and made us brand new and I really thank You for it Father.It's from your fire cleansing blood that is taken down for good and then we come up clean and throughly washed by you precious Jesus, my lord. Your anointing is covering me from the top of my head down to the bottom of my feet in pleading you to forgive me Father and well those whom know me in words, deeds, and where I go in where we live as well. Take those things and crush everything that's in the way of best serving You . Take me to where You want me to be in being in service and in tune with you at all times. Guide me, teach me, show me all of thy way's and to withold in my mind to where it won't get away from me any longer Father. For You had taken me from death literally and brought me out in which I'm so very thankful in which You thought of me to have that grace abound to where I openly do count my own blesings each day that I awake and sleep in being in you for the rest of my days. I remember those days to where I could not walk or talk, much less write anything but You Father made it all possible before me like never ever before that I could have known that it could be exceedingly done before me and unto others during that time. OH, Thank You Abba Father in showing -up to help me see with not only with my own eye's but with people around as well. You are so awsome in all things that you do in each of our lives so You can shine forth and know that comes in knowing whom you are in this earthly body that is the Temple that shines forth unto eveyone else.As I lay everything that within me before you Father this day. "Through the Blood of Jesus, I am redeemed out of the hand of the devil. Through the Blood of Jesus, all my sins are forgiven. The Blood of Jesus Christ, God’s Son, is cleansing me now from all my sin. Through the Blood of Jesus, I am justified, made righteous, just as if I’d never sinned. Through the Blood of Jesus, I am sanctified, made holy, set apart for my Master’s use. My body is a temple for the Holy Spirit, redeemed, cleansed, and sanctified, by the Blood of Jesus. I belong to the Lord Jesus Christ, God’s Son, spirit, soul, and body. His Blood protects me from all evil. Because of the Blood of Jesus, satan has no more power over me and no more place in me. I renounce you satan and your hosts completely and I declare you to be my enemies. I command you satan and your hosts to leave me now, according to the word of God. I place (by faith) the Blood of Jesus on my doorposts; I draw the Bloodline of Jesus around family, my friends, Ministry,possessions, properties and myself. In Jesus name, Lord Jesus, I commit my life to You totally, spirit, soul, and body. I ask that You bend, break, and mold me into the person that You want me to be. Lord, teach me to trust in You and to live and walk by faith in You and Your Word. I commit to You, Lord, to take accountability and responsibility in my walk with You and Your Word. No more will the enemy’s devices and the deceptions of the old man easily sway me. I purpose to firmly fix my eyes and heart on You, Lord, totally today. I press, push and apprehend all that you have for me today, keeping in the back of my remembrance that the enemy loves a lazy or slothful mind. satan, I come against you and all hosts of hell and I reject everything that you would have for me today. satan, I refuse all snares, pits, and traps that you have set to draw me away from my Lord Jesus Christ. I rebuke you, satan, and all your hosts in the name of Jesus from every assignment you have assigned against me or my family, my property, my health and my finances, ministry. Father I ask and believe for Your best in my life today and that Your will and purposes be done in and through me. I also ask that You keep me in Your perfect will and make me a yielded vessel fit for Your work today. I place myself under the shadow of the Almighty God. I will say of the LORD, "He is my refuge and my fortress; My God, in Him I will trust", for I chose to dwell in the secret place of the Most High. In Jesus Name, amen. catcmo2006
Thank You for stopping in this site it's about Jesus Christ first and prayers, intecessory prayer's and at other times about this vast world we live in today which this old world as we all know it is slowly departing to be reaching our home in glory.

No comments: