Saturday, December 09, 2006

The Living God

The true Christian does not show partiality to the rich. James 2:1-13

1My brethren, have not the faith of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Lord of glory, with respect of persons.

2For if there come unto your assembly a man with a gold ring, in goodly apparel, and there come in also a poor man in vile raiment;

3And ye have respect to him that weareth the gay clothing, and say unto him, Sit thou here in a good place; and say to the poor, Stand thou there, or sit here under my footstool:

4Are ye not then partial in yourselves, and are become judges of evil thoughts?

5Hearken, my beloved brethren, Hath not God chosen the poor of this world rich in faith, and heirs of the kingdom which he hath promised to them that love him?

6But ye have despised the poor. Do not rich men oppress you, and draw you before the judgment seats?

7Do not they blaspheme that worthy name by the which ye are called?

8If ye fulfil the royal law according to the scripture, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself, ye do well:

9But if ye have respect to persons, ye commit sin, and are convinced of the law as transgressors.

10For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.

11For he that said, Do not commit adultery, said also, Do not kill. Now if thou commit no adultery, yet if thou kill, thou art become a transgressor of the law.

12So speak ye, and so do, as they that shall be judged by the law of liberty.

13For he shall have judgment without mercy, that hath shewed no mercy; and mercy rejoiceth against judgment.


All Professions of Faith Are In Vain, If Not Producing Love or Justice To Others: These are some thoughts that I've have had an in all Hope to bring it's own biblical truths unto every human being sd we forge ahead in bettering those things for then knowing just how much "Grace and Mercy " does abound for all that loves our Lord. We out to consider things that does point out which has said : to discriminate is to sin. Here such congreation is on trial for discrimination, particular the ushers. There behavior is an extreme example of how " Faith without works " operates with out cause it excludes people on the basis of social standards ( Standing) , rather than welcoming into the household of God. Apostle Paul had seen a very simliar case he affirmed that in Jesus Christ, " We are All one: There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male or female: for ye are All one in Christ Jesus . { Gal.3:28}. [No Ethnic's here at all]. It takes time to develop character like that. But God is interested in a long term growth, not just a quick fix to this kind of a problem. We may need to slow down and take a very hard good look at the direction of our lives. If we are driven to gain much as we can then were headed for much trouble that going down to it's own roots of destruction. Consider this to: Contless of laws and legal battles have been and continue to be fought over civil rights and the effort of to end and discrimination. James calls on the ultimate law, the"Royal Law" { James 2:8}, to speak out against discrimination in the one place it ought least to exist - the church. He very specifically condemns favoritism toward the rich and descrimination against the poor. We believers discriminate on the basis of socloeconomic status, they violate the very core of God's law. Yet it happens all the time, doesn't it? How about where You work, or in your church or community? Are only the wealthy considered likely candidates for church leadership? How do You or I respond to customers at work, visitors at church,or shoppers at a grocery store whom look," down and out"? On the other hand, does James's stern warning against favoring the rich dishonoring the poor imply that we should favor the and dishonor the rich? Do You ever practice " reverse discrimination "? Do Your church condemn wealthy people for their wealth? Do You assume that someone who has riches gained by them dishonesty or oppression, rather than by honest work and service? James says that favoritism is as much a trangression of the law of adultery or murder (James 2:10,11). Consider this: James notes the tension between wealth and faith (James 2:5,6), None of us are exempt from the distracting and distorting effect of growing influence. God does Not condemn wealth, but He clearly warns us that we can't pursue God and trust in it and also pursue God in His faithfulness ( Matt. 6:24-34). Those of us who have wealth might consider severl tough questions: (1.) What plans do we have for giving money away? Are we giving more in the name of God now than last year or the year before? (2.) What is our intention - to move to an even higher level of luxury, ot to hold steady where we are, or even simplify our life style and give away the excess? (3.) Can we name any ways in which our increased wealth has brought us closer to God?

Insights: I don't know about the rest of You but those are hard to answer but in all honesty it's did awaken me not only now but had think back to when I had first thought about those question to my self and had taken out sheets of paper to see what my own answers are and to learn to change it in my own life in walking in God. Alot of those answers was a miss in my own personal life and had asked people to help me turn it around for the betterment of my life on a daily basis. I Thank God for those people today whom helped see those truths and little by little it's changed. I had to learn to accept all things in my own life that kept me distracted from God and other people in this world that I had to come clean on so I could move differently in life and surrendering to God in repentence, forgivness over all of those things that was inside of me. So I could be drawing so much nearer to God in all of my hopes in having such a tanagable results of my beliefs so He will reward me one day, even though I may not see it while living but upon my death. I'm not sure how our God will do it all I know it's him I'm after Him whole- heartedly until he comes for me or the rest of the believers in His time. Today I don't have any riches like our wealthy folks have in this world today, but All of my riches are in Jesus Christ today. He has truly given me more blessings than I can count looking all around me with out spending a penny, or dollars and cents. In which I'm eternally grateful for today. Oh, I know what it's like living on those monthly checks but He carries me through like I've never ever seen when I did work and earn money. He's done things for us that some of the people wouldn't even believe ( Most likely they don't ) But God and our family does and a few close friends whom have seen it happen for us beyond measure to them. He fed us, given us a car, had given us money to pay our over-due bills and had led me to doctors that helped me with physcial problems. He even brought back from death to life, had people to teach me how to talk, and re-learned how to walk, and then how to function again in society. And someone came in at our churchand left money for us then they had called us and shared with us that there was Money left there for us to use in helping us when we needed it most in our life. It wasn't easy and it was tough, cried alot, prayed and He lead me to victory and I learned to worship and praise him through it all by some brothers and sisters in the Lord in the endeavors like I've never had done before in my own personal life. Oh I hated people whom had sources that I didn't have at different times and learned to change that entire thinking but He carried me through of which He's God and He's powerful enough, to help me see just how much He truely means it for us. My family saw it and witnessed it, just as our church folk's had done too . He's aweome to say the least! But yet I learned whom is most important inside of myself and believe me it wasn't Me any longer it was Jesus Christ in everything I do today. At least I do my best when it seems to be No way. Yes, I stuggle to keep me focused but at times I'm attacked and my thoughts go heavy but I must remember whom is in charge and full control and it God for me to "Let it go" and allow him to do what's best for me in my life. I'm not perfect, but God is and I rely on him through it all. He's alway's the one whom has my claim for He's shown me and put those paths that fully secure and He keeps me stay straight on His chosen paths for me to follow and that often times get's crocked but eventuall I find that path so He will be my sheapard whom leads me where I need to go for a better tomorrows that sustains me as He and I travel together. Thank You Jesus Christ for taking me those of which I had No idea of where I was heading but You alway's know what's best for Me. I alway's want You to lead because when I do I fall very badly and You pick Me up and off we go together which never ceases and I'm so very greatful and praise you with all that's within me. Halellujah ! To the Lamb of God! Blessed Be Your Name which is above all names of this earth whom came and saved a wretched person that I am, but had taken me and molded me as Your vessel in such a brighter place to be in You.



Victory in Jesus

I HEARD AN OLD,
OLD STORY
HOW A SAVIOUR CAME
FROM GLORY
HOW HE GAVE HIS LIFE
ON CALVARY
TO SAVE SOMEONE LIKE ME

I HEARD ABOUT
HIS GROANING,
OF HIS PRECIOUS BLOOD'S
ATONING
THEN I REPENTED
OF MY SIN
AND WON THE VICTORY

OH, VICTORY IN JESUS,
MY SAVIOUR FOREVER
HE SOUGHT ME
AND HE BOUGHT ME
WITH HIS REDEEMING BLOOD

HE LOVED ME
ERE I KNEW HIM
AND ALL MY LOVE
IS DUE HIM
HE PLUNGED ME TO VICTORY
BENEATH THE
CLEANSING FLOOD

I HEARD ABOUT HIS
HEALING,
OF HIS CLEANSING POW'R
REVEALING
HOW HE MADE THE LAME
TO WALK AGAIN
AND CAUSED THE
BLIND TO SEE

AND THEN I CRIED
"DEAR JESUS,
COME AND HEAL
MY BROKEN SPIRIT"
AND SOMEHOW JESUS
CAME AND BROUGHT
TO ME THE VICTORY

OH, VICTORY IN JESUS,
MY SAVIOUR FOREVER




Thank You for stopping in this site and other prayer sites as well in holding one another up for prayer's being totally united in everyone around this world, it's about Jesus Christ first and prayers,intecessory prayer's and at other times about this vast world we live in today which this old world as we all know it is slowly departing to be reaching our home in glory. catcmo 2006





No comments: