Wednesday, November 22, 2006

God's Hands & Heart

6And he said, It is a light thing that thou shouldest be my servant to raise up the tribes of Jacob, and to restore the preserved of Israel: I will also give thee for a light to the Gentiles, that thou mayest be my salvation unto the end of the earth.Isaiah 49:6


5And the Lord direct your hearts into the love of God, and into the patient waiting for Christ.

2 Thessalonians 3:5

26My son, give me thine heart, and let thine eyes observe my ways.
Proverbs 23:26
23Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life.
Proverbs 4:23
4That the LORD may continue his word which he spake concerning me, saying, If thy children take heed to their way, to walk before me in truth with all their heart and with all their soul, there shall not fail thee (said he) a man on the throne of Israel.1 Kings 2:4

The Bottomline:

The great Author of redemption shows the authority for his work. The sword of his word slays the lusts of his people, and all at enmity with them. His sharp arrows wound the conscience; but all these wounds will be healed, when the sinner prays to him for mercy. But even the Redeemer, who spake as never man spake in his personal ministry, often seemed to labour in vain. And if Jacob will not be brought back to God, and Israel will not be gathered, still Christ will be glorious. This promise is in part fulfilled in the calling of the Gentiles. Men perish in darkness. But Christ enlightens men, and so makes them holy and happy. Isaiah 49:1-6

Those who are far apart still may meet together at the throne of grace; and those not able to do or receive any other kindness, may in this way do and receive real and very great kindness. Enemies to the preaching of the gospel, and persecutors of its faithful preachers, are unreasonable and wicked men. Many do not believe the gospel; and no wonder if such are restless and show malice in their endeavours to oppose it. The evil of sin is the greatest evil, but there are other evils we

need to be preserved from, and we have encouragement to depend upon the grace of God. When once the promise is made, the performance is sure and certain. The apostle had confidence in them, but that was founded upon his confidence in God; for there is otherwise no confidence in man. He prays for them for spiritual blessings. It is our sin and our misery, that we place our affections upon wrong objects. There is not true love of God, without faith in Jesus Christ. If, by the special grace of God, we have that faith which multitudes have not, we should earnestly pray that we may be enabled, without reserve, to obey his commands, and that we may be enabled, without reserve, to the love of God, and the patience of Christ. (2Th 3:6-15)

The gracious Saviour who purchased pardon and peace for his people, with all the affection of a tender parent, counsels us to hear and be wise, and is ready to guide our hearts in his way. Here we have an earnest call to young people, to attend to the advice of their godly parents. If the heart be guided, the steps will be guided. Buy the truth, and sell it not; be willing to part with any thing for it. Do not part with it for pleasures, honours, riches, or any thing in this world.

The heart is what the great God requires. We must not think to divide the heart between God and the world; he will have all or none. Look to the rule of God's word, the conduct of his providence, and the good examples of his people. Particular cautions are given against sins most destructive to wisdom and grace in the soul. It is really a shame to make a god of the belly. Drunkenness stupifies men, and then all goes to ruin. Licentiousness takes away the heart that should be given to God. Take heed of any approaches toward this sin, it is very hard to retreat from it. It bewitches men to their ruin. (Pr 23:29-35)

The way of evil men may seem pleasant, and the nearest way to compass some end; but it is an evil way, and will end ill; if thou love thy God and thy soul, avoid it. It is not said, Keep at a due distance, but at a great distance; never think you can get far enough from it. The way of the righteous is light; Christ is their Way, and he is the Light. The saints will not be perfect till they reach heaven, but there they shall shine as the sun in his strength. The way of sin is as

darkness. The way of the wicked is dark, therefore dangerous; they fall into sin, but know not how to avoid it. They fall into trouble, but never seek to know wherefore God contends with them, nor what will be in the end of it. This is the way we are bid to shun. Attentive hearing the word of God, is a good sign of a work of grace begun in the heart, and a good means of carrying it on. There is in the word of God a proper remedy for all diseases of the soul. Keep thy heart with all diligence.

We must set a strict guard upon our souls; keep our hearts from doing hurt, and getting hurt. A good reason is given; because out of it are the issues of life. Above all, we should seek from the Lord Jesus that living water, the sanctifying Spirit, issuing forth unto everlasting life. Thus we shall be enabled to put away a froward mouth and perverse lips; our eyes will be turned from beholding vanity, looking straight forward, and walking by the rule of God's word, treading in the steps of our

Lord and Master. Lord, forgive the past, and enable us to follow thee more closely for the time to come.Proverbs 4:23

David's charge to Solomon is, to keep the charge of the Lord. The authority of a dying father is much, but nothing to that of a living God. God promised David that the Messiah should come from his descendants, and that promise was absolute; but the promise, that there should not fail of them a man on the throne of Israel, was conditional; if he walks before God in sincerity, with zeal and resolution: in order hereunto, he must take heed to his way. (1Ki 2:5-11)

Be A Doer of God's Word

Mark 11:24 Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them. ”Heavenly Father, I see that it is through Your Word that I have access to wisdom, knowledge, and understanding. So I covenant with You to always give voice to Your Word. I will not allow my voice to speak the words of the enemy. I will give him no place in my life. But I give place to Your Word and Your Spirit. For You have given the angels charge over me and they keep me in all my ways.I boldly proclaim that I'm redeemed from the curse of the law. I'm delivered from the authority of darkness and have been translated into the Kingdom of your dear Son. The Greater One dwells in me, and I have made Your Word my foundation. Therefore, I will not fall, neither shall I fail.Your Word will cause me to prevail. Even though a thousand may fall at my side and ten thousand at my right hand, it shall not come near me, for You've given Your angels charge over me. They keep me in all my ways. In my pathway is life, healing, and prosperity, for Abraham's blessings are mine!Christ has redeemed me from poverty, sickness, and spiritual death. Therefore, I boldly confess that I am the redeemed of the Lord!Heavenly Father, because of Your Word, I forbid any sickness or disease from operating in my body. My body is the temple of the Holy Ghost.Body, I'm speaking to you! I charge you in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the authority of His Holy Word to be healed and made whole in Jesus' Name. That which God has not planted is dissolved and is rooted out in Jesus' Name!Galatians 3:13 is in my mouth. Galatians 3:13 is flowing in my bloodstream. 1 Peter 2:24 is causing my body to conform to Your Word. Your Word is transforming my body, because You sent Your Word and healed me. (Psalms 107:20)Father, Your Word is transforming my body, causing growths to disappear and sickness to flee. Arthritis is a thing of the past. My bones and joints function properly in Jesus' Name! The Spirit of God is upon me, and the Word of God is within me. Therefore, I will fear no evil for Your Word and Your Spirit comfort me.I'm far from oppression and fear does not come near me. No weapon formed against me will prosper, but whatever I do WILL PROSPER! This is my heritage given to me of the Lord, and my righteousness is of Him! (Isaiah 54:14,17; Psalm 1:3)Heavenly Father, I covenant with You to voice Your Word so that the Holy Spirit within me will guide me into all truth. I see these things belong to me. I proclaim that they are mine! I will not be deceived, and the enemy will not steal what you have given.I boldly declare that I will walk in prosperity. I will walk in health, for Your Word abides within me. The Greater One is in me, and He will put me over.Even though many may fall by my side, I will continue to proclaim that it shall not come near me. I loose the angels, the ministering spirits, and charge them with Your Words to garrison about my home, my family, my finances, and guide me with the wisdom of God.Heavenly Father, You keep me in perfect peace, for my mind is stayed on You. The battle is Yours so I'll not enter the fight, but I'll lift up my head and rejoice! I'll stand to the true height of Your Word, and not let it out of my sight!I confess that I have perfect knowledge of every situation. I do not lack for the wisdom of God, for I have the mind of Christ. The wisdom of God is formed within me, so I rejoice knowing that the enemy is defeated! God is exalted, and Your Word (Jesus) is Lord in my life!Father, I covenant with You to be what You say I am. Even though I may not look like it. I may not always act like it. I may not even feel like it, but Your Word said that I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus!I have overcome the world, the flesh, and the devil, because the Greater One is in me! Faith is the victory, and it comes from Your Word. So I rejoice! I won't weep in despair. I won't wring my hands and weep in prayer.But I'll come boldly to the Throne of Grace rejoicing, my petition to bare. I'll enter into the new way, and I'll speak the things that You say. I'll walk in victory, and I'll praise Your Name, and from this day, I'll never be the same.In Jesus Precious Name, Amen

catcmo2006 Thank You for stopping in this site it's about Jesus Christ first and prayers, intecessory prayer's and at other times about this vast world we live in today which this old world as we all know it is slowly departing to be reaching our home in glory.

No comments: