Tuesday, June 05, 2007

The 23rd Psalm paraphrased

I am your shepherd. You will never have need of anything that I want for you. If you will trust me, and allow me to be the shepherd of your life, I will give to you such great peace of mind that it will be like lying in the cool green grass of a springtime meadow; And as you learn to deepen your love and trust, a quietness will come over your soul like a serene, calm lake.

It will be a time of great refreshment to your inner man, thus preparing you to do whatever tasks I set before you to do. And do not minimize any task that I give you to do, as it is for my honor and glory, not yours.

There will be times when, because of my great love for you, it will be necessary for me to lead you into great darkness....Darkness that will be so great that you will feel as though you are standing at the very edge of life, with death awaiting you below.

But always remember, I am still your shepherd. In the darkness you may not be able to see me, but you have my eternal promise that I will never leave you or forsake you.

If you will continue to trust me, even after you have been through a time of darkness, I will again flood your heart with such peace that you could even sit down with your enemies.

Your joy will be so great that it will spill over into the lives of others. And as your reward I will give to you all the really important things of life.

When you have completed all that I have planned for you to do on earth. I want you to come and live with me forever and ever and ever.



catcmo2006 Would like to "Thank Everyone,"whom either has posted this or had sent posting to me from all of those e-mail address! Some of them I will or have passed on to all readers whom looks at all blog sites that I use. Thank You for allow in this site,group sites, web sites and other prayer sites as well in holding one another up for prayer's being totally united in everyone around this world, it's about Jesus Christ first and prayers,intecessory prayer's and at other times about this vast world we live in today which this old world as we all know it is slowly departing to be reaching our home in glory.

No comments: