Friday, May 25, 2007

UPDATE POST 6953

Thank you for getting the information out about my son Richard Wayne Reitz. He was in Olathe when a construction pickup truck with a
trailer behind it ran a stop sign and came out onto the highway in front of the car he was in. The chevy tahoe hit the back of the truck
and swung around and then hit the trailer and around again and they went down into a ditch and up into someone's yard. The driver got cuts
on his left arm when the glass shattered. My son was attended by EMTs at the scene and they wanted to transport him to a hospital. My son
wanted to go to a hospital closer to home so they agreed that he could do that. He was taken to St. Mary's by my daughter in law who was on
her way home from work. After xrays etc. it was determined that he has
a severe bruise covering his right knee which hit the glovebox in the
car. The bone is stable. His head was hit by the console on the roof
of the car which came loose during the accident. He has a large bump
on the left temple and scrapes and bruises on his nose and left side of
his face. There are bruises all over both his legs but they are not
severe. He was given morphine for the pain. At that time he started
having a reaction to the morphine. He became very sick to his stomach,
he was sweating profusely and could hardly keep his eyes open. His
blood pressure dropped to 72/32. There was alot of rushing around at
that time to stabilize him. We spent the rest of the night waiting
for his blood pressure to return to normal. His pressure was so faint
that there was great concern for a little while. I thank everyone who
was praying for him. Please continue to pray about the insurance.
There is some confusion as to who owes the hospital for his treatment.
If the right information is not given to the hospital then my son will
be responsible for the entire bill. I want you to know that even
during the worst part of last night there was no doubt that God was in
control. My daughter in law (who is a nervous person) and I were at
peace because we felt God's presence there. My son felt it also. He
wanted me to tell each of you who prayed how grateful he is for your
prayers. It really had an impact on him. We give God all the praise
and the honor and the glory for all of this. My love to each of you.
Linda Reitz

catcmo2006 Would like to "Thank Everyone,"whom either has posted this or had sent posting to me from all of those e-mail address! Some of them I will or have passed on to all readers whom looks at all blog sites that I use. Thank You for allow in this site,group sites, web sites and other prayer sites as well in holding one another up for prayer's being totally united in everyone around this world, it's about Jesus Christ first and prayers,intecessory prayer's and at other times about this vast world we live in today which this old world as we all know it is slowly departing to be reaching our home in glory.

No comments: