Saturday, April 07, 2007

Some Updated New's

We just wanted to share with everyone in the rooms and in yahoo 360! We will be moving to a new Home location at the end of this month. I know we have been looking really hard to our finances to what we can afford and in a nice area of this huge city that we live in. Plus we will be having a home business of the product of "Melaluca" and it's all natural products, and the best thing of it all it's Non--toxic. We do have a web site that will be posted soon so everyone can place oders with either charlie or I at the place of our web site, until then we will be able to e-mail us for information about it. As I've expressed to each of You that we will be down for a bit at the end of this month for a bit because of our moving to a new home. We are busy right now going out and looking for a place, so keep us both in your prayers about the move and for our business. I'm not sure right now as if I will be able to get on the net to post like I would like to for right now. I will look and read e-mails and I will put myself on No e-mails but on the web address soon. Thank You and Happy RESURRECTION of our precious Jesus Christ to ALL of you. catcmo2006
Thank You for allow in this site,group sites, web sites and other prayer sites as well in holding one another up for prayer's being totally united in everyone around this world, it's about Jesus Christ first and prayers,intecessory prayer's and at other times about this vast world we live in today which this old world as we all know it is slowly departing to be reaching our home in glory.

No comments: