Monday, March 26, 2007

Morning & Evening Devotionals

Morning Verse

"Jesus said unto them, If ye seek Me, let these go their way." John 18:8

Mark, my soul, the care which Jesus manifested even in His hour of trial, towards the sheep of His hand! The ruling passion is strong in death. He resigns Himself to the enemy, but He interposes a word of power to set His disciples free. As to Himself, like a sheep before her shearers He is dumb and opened not His mouth, but for His disciples' sake He speaks with Almighty energy. Herein is love, constant, self-forgetting, faithful love. But is there not far more here than is to be found upon the surface? Have we not the very soul and spirit of the atonement in these words? The Good Shepherd lays down His life for the sheep, and pleads that they must therefore go free. The Surety is bound, and justice demands that those for whom He stands a substitute should go their way. In the midst of Egypt's bondage, that voice rings as a word of power, "Let these go their way." Out of slavery of sin and Satan the redeemed must come. In every cell of the dungeons of Despair, the sound is echoed, "Let these go their way," and forth come Despondency and Much-afraid. Satan hears the well-known voice, and lifts his foot from the neck of the fallen; and Death hears it, and the grave opens her gates to let the dead arise. Their way is one of progress, holiness, triumph, glory, and none shall dare to stay them in it. No lion shall be on their way, neither shall any ravenous beast go up thereon. "The hind of the morning" has drawn the cruel hunters upon himself, and now the most timid roes and hinds of the field may graze at perfect peace among the lilies of his loves. The thunder-cloud has burst over the Cross of Calvary, and the pilgrims of Zion shall never be smitten by the bolts of vengeance. Come, my heart, rejoice in the immunity which thy Redeemer has secured thee, and bless His name all the day, and every day.

Evening Verse

"When He cometh in the glory of His Father with the holy angels." Mark 8:38

If we have been partakers with Jesus in His shame, we shall be sharers with Him in the lustre which shall surround Him when He appears again in glory. Art thou, beloved one, with Christ Jesus? Does a vital union knit thee to Him? Then thou art to-day with Him in His shame; thou hast taken up His cross, and gone with Him without the camp bearing His reproach; thou shalt doubtless be with Him when the cross is exchanged for the crown. But judge thyself this evening; for if thou art not with Him in the regeneration, neither shalt thou be with Him when He shall come in His glory. If thou start back from the black side of communion, thou shalt not understand its bright, its happy period, when the King shall come, and all His holy angels with Him. What! are angels with Him? And yet He took not up angels--He took up the seed of Abraham. Are the holy angels with Him? Come, my soul, if thou art indeed His own beloved, thou canst not be far from Him. If His friends and His neighbours are called together to see His glory, what thinkest thou if thou art married to Him? Shalt thou be distant? Though it be a day of judgment, yet thou canst not be far from that heart which, having admitted angels into intimacy, has admitted thee into union. Has He not said to thee, O my soul, "I will betroth thee unto Me in righteousness, and in judgment, and in lovingkindness"? Have not His own lips said it, "I am married unto thee, and My delight is in thee"? If the angels, who are but friends and neighbours, shall be with Him, it is abundantly certain that His own beloved Hephzibah, in whom is all His delight, shall be near to Him, and sit at His right hand. Here is a morning star of hope for thee, of such exceeding brilliance, that it may well light up the darkest and most desolate experience.
________________________________________________________

_The Big Picture:____________________________________________

CHRIST TAKEN IN THE GARDEN. 18:1-12

Sin began in the garden of Eden, there the curse was pronounced, there the Redeemer was promised; and in a garden that promised Seed entered into conflict with the old serpent. Christ was buried also in a garden. Let us, when we walk in our gardens, take occasion from thence to mediate on Christ's sufferings in a garden. Our Lord Jesus, knowing all things that should come upon him, went forth and asked, Whom seek ye? When the people would have forced him to a crown, he withdrew, John 6:15, but when they came to force him to a cross, he offered himself; for he came into this world to suffer, and went to the other world to reign. He showed plainly what he could have done; when he struck them down he could have struck them dead, but he would not do so. It must have been the effect of Divine power, that the officers and soldiers let the disciples go away quietly, after the resistance which had been offered. Christ set us an example of meekness in sufferings, and a pattern of submission to God's will in every thing that concerns us. It is but a cup, a small matter. It is a cup that is given us; sufferings are gifts. It is given us by a Father, who has a father's authority, and does us no wrong; a father's affection, and means us no hurt. From the example of our Saviour we should learn how to receive our lighter afflictions, and to ask ourselves whether we ought to oppose our Father's will, or to distrust his love. We were bound with the cords of our iniquities, with the yoke of our transgressions. Christ, being made a sin-offering for us, to free us from those bonds, himself submitted to be bound for us. To his bonds we owe our liberty; thus the Son makes us free.

__________________________________
__________________________________

CHRIST MUST BE FOLLOWED. 8:34-38

Frequent notice is taken of the great flocking there was to Christ for help in various cases. All are concerned to know this, if they expect him to heal their souls. They must not indulge the ease of the body. As the happiness of heaven with Christ, is enough to make up for the loss of life itself for him, so the gain of all the world in sin, will not make up for the ruin of the soul by sin. And there is a day coming, when the cause of Christ will appear as glorious, as some now think it mean and contemptible. May we think of that season, and view every earthly object as we shall do at that great day.

_________________________________ Prayer:Dear Pracious Heavenly Father; I thank You so much for the restful sleep that You have given unto us through the night and in keeping us firmly fit and kept us protected until we have woken up to rise up to meet with you this very day. Father You are worthy for our praises and honour that we could lavish upon you as we praise your Holy name of Jesus Christ that's upon our lips that within our soul. Oh, Precious divine Father, there is so much going on in this world that You already know about before we even mention it to you this bright beauitful day that You have given unto us in us resting in your assurance and comfort that gives us so much of that peace that's within us as we worship You as our most high God. For We as Your Inheritance have given up all of those things that has ment to be given up as we surrender it all unto You in our lifstyles, relationships,our possessions that are not important unto us as You are precious Lord, in being about your business in feeding the flock that is in this world at large today simply because your coming back for us one day soon.Father there are those we have prayed and fasted for in bringing them home unto You but they seems to turn deaf ears unto Your words of truths and do not want to comply unto You and yet a few do listen and seem to bring those changes in thier lives. That is with truths in our loved ones that we have ministered to as well. How it literally breaks our hearts so very much to see and witness this as well. WE DON'T want them to miss that glorious kingdom that is waiting for them to go to and live forever in it. How we've cried and have wept for them so much in our life. Our hearts have been broken down to the core by such a loss. That even goes for those whom we have called our friends that just have shoved you into the ground in those lives. You have shared with us in [Ps. 73;1-28], just what happens to us in those trying times in our lives but to keep putting our hope in you No matter what it looks like unto us. For our true blessings comes from our precious heavenly Father God in knowing that we know that our triumps comes of our faith as those whom think that they have it will befall by the wayside as well as problems that other's choose to live in this world. Our hope remains in You. The wicked propsers as our true treausre in our life is You Precious Lord and your always with us as you guide us in the sword of the spirit, as you have given us in that mighty power of the Holy Spirit as You uphold us as You revive us in the holy spirit as we face each day. Thank You Jesus for all that You do before us ad we lift your name on high. Youare worthy to be praises in all of the earth. Glory HALLELUJAH! Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Our Sovereign Lord! I love You so very much precious Jesus.Iam a blessed child of God. I fear the Lord and delight greatly in His commandments. My seed will be mighty in the earth and my generations will be blessed. Wealth and riches will be in my house and my righteousness will endure forever. Because I walk uprightly before the Lord, light will arise in the darkness. My confusion will be overcome and I will have guidance from the Holy Spirit. There is no problems which can come against me that I will not have wisdom and the leading of the Lord to overcome. I will also guide my personal, family and business affairs with discretion. I have wisdom beyond my natural ability. Because I am gracious, compassionate, righteous and give to others, favor follows after me. Everywhere I go, blessings find me. Surely I will not be moved forever. I cannot be shaken by circumstances or fear from the enemy, because I keep the Lord forever in my remembrance. I will not be afraid of evil tidings. My heart is fixed. I trust in the Lord. My heart is established, I will never be afraid. Satan desires to see me defeated. I desire to see him defeated and destroyed. His desire will not come to pass over me. My desire will come to pass over him. With God’s power, I will outlast Satan every time. I have dispersed and given to the poor. My acts of righteousness are eternal. My horn is lifted up in anticipation of a great outpouring of God’s blessing into my life. The wicked will see it and be grieved. Though they gnash their teeth at me, they will melt away and their desires shall perish. My desires will be granted by the Lord and my treasuries will be filled.

"Through the Blood of Jesus, I am redeemed out of the hand of the devil. Through the Blood of Jesus, all my sins are forgiven. The Blood of Jesus Christ, God’s Son, is cleansing me now from all my sin. Through the Blood of Jesus, I am justified, made righteous, just as if I’d never sinned. Through the Blood of Jesus, I am sanctified, made holy, set apart for my Master’s use. My body is a temple for the Holy Spirit, redeemed, cleansed, and sanctified, by the Blood of Jesus. I belong to the Lord Jesus Christ, God’s Son, spirit, soul, and body. His Blood protects me from all evil. Because of the Blood of Jesus, satan has no more power over me and no more place in me. I renounce you satan and your hosts completely and I declare you to be my enemies. I command you satan and your hosts to leave me now, according to the word of God. I place (by faith) the Blood of Jesus on my doorposts; I draw the Bloodline of Jesus around family, my friends, possessions, properties and myself. In Jesus name, amen"


__________________________________ catcmo2003 would like to Thank You for allow in this site,group sites, web sites and other prayer sites as well in holding one another up for prayer's being totally united in everyone around this world, it's about Jesus Christ first and prayers,intecessory prayer's and at other times about this vast world we live in today which this old world as we all know it is slowly departing to be reaching our home in glory.

No comments: