Sunday, February 11, 2007

Evening Prayer


Dear Precious Heavenly Father; I just want to come unto You this evening in worship and thanksgiving unto You for all that You did before us today. Oh,Precious Father, You have already determined that we are to be partners in our time of Prayer being together in one accord for those whom are in need of Your Holy Spirit in touching them with Your powerful anointing upon those lives.Father I come bodly unto Your Throne in the Name of Jesus, in dispatching Your very mightest warring Angles to go before us right now to hold back all forces of Satan while we sleep this night. Satan, you and any of your evil spirits in your kingdom that could be around our properties, I bind you and drive you out in the Name of Jesus. Futhermore, any astral projection or soul travel spirits that could be in or around our property, I command you, in the Name of Jesus, to go back where you came from. I cover my mind, and memories, my conscious, unconscious and subconscious with the blood of Jesus. I bind up any spirits of terror, fear, nightmares, or torment with the blood of Jsus. Lord Jesus, Protect our property, vehicles, families, and our pastors. Give us Your supernatural good rest,speak through us through our dreams and and let us awakened refreshed. I cover our home above, below and all sides with the blood of Jesus. I also cover our automobile and speak peace upon us all. In the Name of Jesus. Amen. For I have called upon thee; for thou wilt hear me. O God: Incline thine ear unto me and hear my speech. Show thy marvellous lovingkindness, O thou that thou sayest by thy right hand them which put thier trust in thee from those that rise up against them. Keep me as the apple of the eye, hide me under the shadow of thy wings. (Psalms 17:6-8) Amen. catcmo2006

Thank You for stopping in this site,group Sites, web sites and other prayer sites as well in holding one another up for prayer's being totally united in everyone around this world, it's about Jesus Christ first and prayers,intecessory prayer's and at other times about this vast world we live in today which this old world as we all know it is slowly departing to be reaching our home in glory.

No comments: