Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Prayer Request


Hello Everyone ! I'm asking for Prayer in behalf of our family and it's one of heart breaking to us but we know that we need God in this in every way. Our daughter as many of you know just got herself in trouble and it stems from her rebelious ways and actions on her part but in the process the way it looks right now, she may be loosing our grandchildren because she's not hanging around not so great people in her own life.She's in jail right now and all I know right now in her life is 1 charge possibly 2 we will see. She lives with people whom on't respect people or thier properity. So, as Mother & grand mother I'm about to step in this area and try to get our grandsons to come live with us in our home until she will prove to the courts that her life has changed and their No going bck to it at all. This is what I'm looking at for my grandson life right now today. I'm at a loss for words right now and some what at a loss to say the least. I've been dealing with this and now this has to be done in behalf of those children. I hope ya'll will hold us up during this time, Right now I'm devoting all of my time and energy in their behalf . They need a stable enviorment so they will be nurtured and cared for, and to keep going about their school activites as well. One of them lives at the Missouri Blind School and comes home on the weekends, but he hasn't been back for a while and he needs to get stronger n his own development too. I can't go into it right now till after we make some kind of assistance in going about this . It will be a long battle but I know the Lords hands will guide everyone through this. Thank You for keeping us in your prayers. catcmo2006
Thank You for stopping in this site,group Sites, web sites and other prayer sites as well in holding one another up for prayer's being totally united in everyone around this world, it's about Jesus Christ first and prayers,intecessory prayer's and at other times about this vast world we live in today which this old world as we all know it is slowly departing to be reaching our home in glory.

No comments: