Friday, January 19, 2007

Good Morning Friends

Good Morning Friends : Dear Precious Heavenly Father: As this brand new day starts out I'm have you on my mind with praise and worship for allowing me to wake up and to think about others on this day.As I come humbly before you in the precious name of Jesus. I want to thank you for all the blessing that you have bestowed on me and my family and the families you have given unto them in the internet world that they all know have had you answered those mighty prayers that they have asked for you to take care of in their behalf.Father I want to ask for your forgivness of all of my sins, for give all of those people whom have sinned against me. Father cover me with your blood and my entire family keeping us protected all around us. Father You know that their are so many things that have been asked in these rooms and on so many different boards which I know You already have heard each one that have come to seek You, knock on your door, and have asked that they are in need of you today at this very hour, and often times this very secong of all of thooseeds to be taken care of from the one that they themselves know that all of those answers will come from you unto them.Father whatever those needs are that have hit them today, whether they are emotional, mental, body, mind, personal financial, I'm here to say unto Your ears and to lay it all before you in your heart this day.For all of them are in need of you touching them right where they all need to know that your touching them and putting your arms around them all at this very hour in knowing that you have provided them all of your provisions and are with them right where they are in that inner knowing to feel your your Holy presence and up-holding each person today. As we look unto you as we pray for our services of all branches that are fighting many wars in standing up for this nation we that we all know that whom is in charge of them it's You Father while they are overseas fighting for us in America to keep in steadfastness in thier strongest enemies away from thier homeland which it's called Nationally "Freedom" in the land of opportunity in becoming themselves in You first in those countless of lives in them defending not only in their home but billions of home around this nation of which our miltary people live in different parts of this nation. Father we are doubling our efforts in praying for all service people no matter what branches they are now serving and for those families whom are left behind as they have been called to do protect us as a nation.Father heads of the miltary had handed down to those branches they can No longer "Pray" or mention Your name of our precious Jesus that is You Father we are asking You to go before those whom apposed this and to help them to know in those minds that is the only thing they have in You protecting all of those services of All branches of men and women of all branches in keeping them protected and secure being in you. We are pleading the blood of You Jesus in forming a very strong hedge of protection all around all of the armed forces of this nation and all others whom are supporting them in this fight for "Freedom" in keeping all enemies out before them as they go out before you .
Heavenly Father,

I pray this prayer in the power of the Holy Spirit. In the name of Jesus Christ I bind, rebuke and bring to no effect all division, discord, disunity, strife, anger, wrath, murder, criticism, condemnation, pride, envy, jealousy, gossip, slander, evil speaking, complaining, lying, false teaching, false gifts, false manifestations, lying signs and wonders, poverty, fear of lack, fear spirit, murmuring spirit, complaining spirits, hindering spirits, retaliatory spirits, deceiving spirits, religious spirits, occult spirits, witchcraft spirits, and spirits of Antichrist.

I bind all curses that have been spoken against me. I bless those who curse me, and pray blessings on those who despitefully use me. I bind all spoken judgments made against me and judgments I have made against others. I bind the power of negative words from others, and I bind and render useless all prayers not inspired by the Holy Spirit; whether psychic, soul force, witchcraft or counterfeit tongues that have been prayed against me.

I am God's child. I resist the evil one. No weapon formed against me shall prosper. I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus' name. Let it be prosperous for me, let me walk in Your love, Lord.

The Holy Spirit leads and guides me today. I discern between the righteous and the wicked. I take authority over Satan and all his demons and those people who are influenced by them. I declare Satan is under my feet and shall remain there all-day and everyday. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus.

I am God's property, Satan, you are bound from my family, my mind, my body, my home, and my finances. I confess that I am healed and whole. I flourish, am long lived, stable, durable, incorruptible, fruitful, virtuous, full of peace, patience and love. Whatsoever I set my hands to do shall prosper for God supplies all my needs. I have all authority over Satan, all demons, and beasts of the fields and all seas.

Lord, I pray that You would bless me indeed, and enlarge my territory, that Your Hand would be with me, and that You would keep me from evil, that I may not cause pain.

God, I pray for the ministry you have for me. Anoint me God, for all You have called me to do for You. I call forth-divine appointments, open doors of opportunity, God ordained encounters and ministry positions and all miltary positions that are in the ministry to come forth in allowing for them to pray in Your name Jesus.

I claim a hedge of protection around myself, spouse, (name children individually and grandchildren, miltary households) throughout this day and night. I ask you God, in the name of Jesus, to dispatch angels to surround me, my spouse and our children, miltary families today and to put them throughout my house and around all our cars,all miltary vehicles, souls and bodies. I ask angels to protect my household from any intrusion and to protect me and my family from any harmful demonic or other physical or mental attacks. I ask this prayer in the name of Jesus Christ, the King of kings and Lord of lords. Amen.
Thank You for stopping in this site,group Sites, web sites and other prayer sites as well in holding one another up for prayer's being totally united in everyone around this world, it's about Jesus Christ first and prayers,intecessory prayer's and at other times about this vast world we live in today which this old world as we all know it is slowly departing to be reaching our home in glory.

No comments: