Saturday, January 13, 2007

Gog...MAGOG

Gog... MAGOG Ezekiel .38:1-23


Ezekiel describes a coaltion of Nations that will make a final assult on Isreal after the people's restoration to their homeland, attempting to destory the nation and possess the land.The leader of this nations is named Amalek the grandson of Essau and dwelt as a Nomadic people in Negev, Isreal's first encountered their first military at "Rephidim in the wilderness. (Ex.17:8-13; Deut.25:17,18). The result of this seige God had them pegged as doomed (Num.17:14). "Gog" is render name as "Agag" and "Og"[Num.27:14;Deut.3:1). The proper name and title for them is: Enemies of God's people... that carries the idea "high" or "supreme one" based on the comparsion in (Num.24:7). It's described as a "Prince in the land of Magog who is the final anti-christ. This will in tell of the final world up-rising against Jerusalem, and their Messiah King. It's coming from all of the 4 cornors of the world. The weapons used: Divine Fire !


This Big Picture is forn in the Holy Bible: 1: And the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,
2: Son of man, set thy face against Gog, the land of Magog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal, and prophesy against him,
3: And say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold I am against thee, O Gog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal:
4: And I will turn thee back, and put hooks into thy jaws, and I will bring thee forth, and all thine army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed with all sorts of armour, even a great company with bucklers and shields, all of them handling swords:
5: Persia, Ethiopia, and Libya with them; all of them with shield and helmet:
6: Gomer, and all his bands; the house of Togarmah of the north quarters, and all his bands: and many people with thee.
7: Be thou prepared, and prepare for thyself, thou, and all thy company that are assembled unto thee, and be thou a guard unto them.
8: After many days thou shalt be visited: in the latter years thou shalt come into the land that is brought back from the sword, and is gathered out of many people, against the mountains of Israel, which have been always waste: but it is brought forth out of the nations, and they shall dwell safely all of them.
9: Thou shalt ascend and come like a storm, thou shalt be like a cloud to cover the land, thou, and all thy bands, and many people with thee.
10: Thus saith the Lord GOD; It shall also come to pass, that at the same time shall things come into thy mind, and thou shalt think an evil thought:
11: And thou shalt say, I will go up to the land of unwalled villages; I will go to them that are at rest, that dwell safely, all of them dwelling without walls, and having neither bars nor gates,
12: To take a spoil, and to take a prey; to turn thine hand upon the desolate places that are now inhabited, and upon the people that are gathered out of the nations, which have gotten cattle and goods, that dwell in the midst of the land.
13: Sheba, and Dedan, and the merchants of Tarshish, with all the young lions thereof, shall say unto thee, Art thou come to take a spoil? hast thou gathered thy company to take a prey? to carry away silver and gold, to take away cattle and goods, to take a great spoil?
14: Therefore, son of man, prophesy and say unto Gog, Thus saith the Lord GOD; In that day when my people of Israel dwelleth safely, shalt thou not know it?
15: And thou shalt come from thy place out of the north parts, thou, and many people with thee, all of them riding upon horses, a great company, and a mighty army:
16: And thou shalt come up against my people of Israel, as a cloud to cover the land; it shall be in the latter days, and I will bring thee against my land, that the heathen may know me, when I shall be sanctified in thee, O Gog, before their eyes.
17: Thus saith the Lord GOD; Art thou he of whom I have spoken in old time by my servants the prophets of Israel, which prophesied in those days many years that I would bring thee against them?
18: And it shall come to pass at the same time when Gog shall come against the land of Israel, saith the Lord GOD, that my fury shall come up in my face.
19: For in my jealousy and in the fire of my wrath have I spoken, Surely in that day there shall be a great shaking in the land of Israel;
20: So that the fishes of the sea, and the fowls of the heaven, and the beasts of the field, and all creeping things that creep upon the earth, and all the men that are upon the face of the earth, shall shake at my presence, and the mountains shall be thrown down, and the steep places shall fall, and every wall shall fall to the ground.
21: And I will call for a sword against him throughout all my mountains, saith the Lord GOD: every man's sword shall be against his brother.
22: And I will plead against him with pestilence and with blood; and I will rain upon him, and upon his bands, and upon the many people that are with him, an overflowing rain, and great hailstones, fire, and brimstone.
23: Thus will I magnify myself, and sanctify myself; and I will be known in the eyes of many nations, and they shall know that I am the LORD.



The Bottomline:T he army and malice of Gog. (1-13) God's judgments. (14-23)

These events will be in in the latter days. It is supposed these enemies will come together to invade the land of Judea, and God will defeat them. God not only sees who are now the enemies of his church, but he foresees who will be so, and lets them know by his word that he is against them; though they join together, the wicked shall not be unpunished. The enemy should make a formidable descent upon the land of Israel. When Israel dwell safely under the Divine protection, shalt not thou be made to know it by finding that endeavours to destroy them are made in vain? Promises of security are treasured up in the word of God, against the troubles and dangers the church may be brought into in the latter days. In the destruction of sinners, God makes it appear that he is a great and holy God. We should desire and pray daily. Father, glorify thine own name.



Praying this for self and all other's whom will pray as well in each own lives:
Heavenly Father,I bow in worship and praise before you. I cover myself with the blood of Jesus Christ and claim the protection of the blood for my family, my finances, my home, my spirit, soul and body. I surrender myself completely in every area of my life to you. I take a stand against all the workings of the devil that would try and hinder me and my family from best serving you. I address myself only to the true and living God who has all power and control over everything. satan, I command you and all your demon forces of darkness, in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ to leave my presence. I bring the blood of Jesus Christ between the devil and my family, my home, my finances, my spirit, soul and body. In Jesus NameI declare, therefore, that satan and his wicked spirits are subject to me in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. Furthermore, in my own life today I destroy and tear down all the strongholds of satan and smash the plans of satan that have been formed against me and my family. I tear down the strongholds of the devil against my mind and I surrender my mind to you, Blessed Holy Spirit.I affirm, Heavenly Father, that you have not given me the spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind (2 Timothy 1:7). Therefore, I resist the spirit of fear, in the name of Jesus, the Son of the Living God, and I refuse to fear, refuse to doubt, refuse to worry, because I have authority (power) over all the power of the enemy and nothing shall by any means hurt me (Luke 10:19).I claim complete and absolute victory over the forces of darkness in the name of Jesus and I bind the devil and command him to loose my peace, joy, prosperity, and every member of my family for the glory of God and by FAITH I call it done. I break and smash the strongholds of Satan formed against my emotions today and give my emotions to you, Lord Jesus. I destroy the strongholds of satan against my body today and I give my body to you Lord Jesus, realizing that I am the Temple of the Holy Ghost (I Corinthians 3:16, I Corinthians 6:19-20).Again, I cover myself with the blood of the Lord Jesus Christ and pray that the Holy Ghost would bring all the work of the crucifixion, all the work of the resurrection, all the work of the ascension and all the work of restoration of the Lord Jesus Christ into my life today. I surrender my life and possessions to you. I refuse to fear, worry, or be discouraged in the name of Jesus. I will not hate, envy, or show any type of bitterness toward my brothers, sisters, or my enemies, but I will LOVE them with the love of God shed aboard in my heart by the Holy Ghost.Open my eyes and show me the areas of my life that do not please you and give me the strength, grace and wisdom to remove any sin or weight that would prevent your close fellowship. Work in me to cleanse me from all ground that would give the devil a foothold against me. I claim in every way the victory of the cross over all satanic forces in my life. I pray in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ with thanksgiving and I welcome all the ministry of the Holy Spirit. In the name and power of the Blood of Jesus, Amen
. "In the name of Jesus, I bind my body, soul and spirit to the will and purposes of my God. I bind myself to an awareness of the power of the blood of Jesus working in my life everyday. I bind my mind to the mind of Christ that I can have the thoughts, purposes and feelings of His heart in me. I bind my feet to the paths You have ordained for me to walk in lord, that my steps will be strong and steady. I bind myself to the work of the cross with all of its mercy, truth, love, power, forgiveness and dying to self." In Jesus Name, Amen "Heavenly Father, I see that it is through Your Word that I have access to wisdom, knowledge, and understanding. So I covenant with You to always give voice to Your Word. I will not allow my voice to speak the words of the enemy. I will give him no place in my life. But I give place to Your Word and Your Spirit. For You have given the angels charge over me and they keep me in all my ways.I boldly proclaim that I'm redeemed from the curse of the law. I'm delivered from the authority of darkness and have been translated into the Kingdom of your dear Son. The Greater One dwells in me, and I have made Your Word my foundation. Therefore, I will not fall, neither shall I fail.Your Word will cause me to prevail. Even though a thousand may fall at my side and ten thousand at my right hand, it shall not come near me, for You've given Your angels charge over me. They keep me in all my ways. In my pathway is life, healing, and prosperity, for Abraham's blessings are mine!Christ has redeemed me from poverty, sickness, and spiritual death. Therefore, I boldly confess that I am the redeemed of the Lord!Heavenly Father, because of Your Word, I forbid any sickness or disease from operating in my body. My body is the temple of the Holy Ghost.Body, I'm speaking to you! I charge you in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the authority of His Holy Word to be healed and made whole in Jesus' Name. That which God has not planted is dissolved and is rooted out in Jesus' Name!Galatians 3:13 is in my mouth. Galatians 3:13 is flowing in my bloodstream. 1 Peter 2:24 is causing my body to conform to Your Word. Your Word is transforming my body, because You sent Your Word and healed me. (Psalms 107:20)Father, Your Word is transforming my body, causing growths to disappear and sickness to flee. Arthritis is a thing of the past. My bones and joints function properly in Jesus' Name! The Spirit of God is upon me, and the Word of God is within me. Therefore, I will fear no evil for Your Word and Your Spirit comfort me.I'm far from oppression and fear does not come near me. No weapon formed against me will prosper, but whatever I do WILL PROSPER! This is my heritage given to me of the Lord, and my righteousness is of Him! (Isaiah 54:14,17; Psalm 1:3)Heavenly Father, I covenant with You to voice Your Word so that the Holy Spirit within me will guide me into all truth. I see these things belong to me. I proclaim that they are mine! I will not be deceived, and the enemy will not steal what you have given.I boldly declare that I will walk in prosperity. I will walk in health, for Your Word abides within me. The Greater One is in me, and He will put me over.Even though many may fall by my side, I will continue to proclaim that it shall not come near me. I loose the angels, the ministering spirits, and charge them with Your Words to garrison about my home, my family, my finances, and guide me with the wisdom of God.Heavenly Father, You keep me in perfect peace, for my mind is stayed on You. The battle is Yours so I'll not enter the fight, but I'll lift up my head and rejoice! I'll stand to the true height of Your Word, and not let it out of my sight!I confess that I have perfect knowledge of every situation. I do not lack for the wisdom of God, for I have the mind of Christ. The wisdom of God is formed within me, so I rejoice knowing that the enemy is defeated! God is exalted, and Your Word (Jesus) is Lord in my life!Father, I covenant with You to be what You say I am. Even though I may not look like it. I may not always act like it. I may not even feel like it, but Your Word said that I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus!I have overcome the world, the flesh, and the devil, because the Greater One is in me! Faith is the victory, and it comes from Your Word. So I rejoice! I won't weep in despair. I won't wring my hands and weep in prayer.But I'll come boldly to the Throne of Grace rejoicing, my petition to bare. I'll enter into the new way, and I'll speak the things that You say. I'll walk in victory, and I'll praise Your Name, and from this day, I'll never be the same.In Jesus Precious Name, Amen“May you grant me out of the rich treasury of Your glory to be strengthened and reinforced with mighty power in my inner man by the Holy Spirit Himself dwelling in my innermost being and personality. Thank you that through my faith you actually dwell in my heart! May I be rooted deep in love and founded securely’ on love, that I may have the power and be strong to apprehend and grasp with all the saints the experience of that love, what is the breadth and length and height and depth of it; that I may really come to know practically, through experience for myself , the love of Christ which far surpasses mere knowledge without experience; that I may be filled through all my being unto all the fullness of God, that I may have the richest measure of Your divine presence, and become a body wholly filled and flooded with God Himself! Now to You, who by the power that is at work within me , are able to carry out Your purpose and do super-abundantly far over and above all I dare ask or think infinitely beyond my highest prayers, thoughts, hopes or dreams - to You be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations for ever and ever. In Jesus Name, Amen”



catcmo2006
Thank You for stopping in this site,group Sites, web sites and other prayer sites as well in holding one another up for prayer's being totally united in everyone around this world, it's about Jesus Christ first and prayers,intecessory prayer's and at other times about this vast world we live in today which this old world as we all know it is slowly departing to be reaching our home in glory.

No comments: