Saturday, December 02, 2006

Prayer * A Warefare ( Before Starting Your Day )


Dear Precious Heavenly Father, I bow before You in My own Worship and praise to be given unto You. I now cover myself with the Blood Of Jesus Christ and I claim that Heavenly Protection of the blood for my family, my home, our finances, my spirit, My body, My Mind (conscious and sub-conscious, unconscious mind, brain, memories), soul . I completely surrender myself in every area of my life to You. I Am addressing in which I Am taking a stand against All the working of the Devil & Anti- Christ that would try to hinder me and my entire family from best serving You. I Am addressing myself Only to the True and Living God and I also Do refuse any kink of involvement of Satan and All of his demons forces of All darkness, in the Name of Jesus Christ, to leave my presence. I bring the Blood of Jesus Christ in putting hedge of protection between us and my family, my home, my fiances, my spirit, my soul, my body. I declare, Before the Lord God this in my life today., I Am tearing down all strongholds of the devil against my mind, and I surrender my mind to you Blessed Holy Spirit. I, affirm, Heavenly Father, I resist the spirit of fear, in the Name of Jesus, the Son of the Living God, and I refuse to fear, refuse to doubt, refuse to worry, because I have authority (Power) over All of the enemy; and nothing shall by any means hurt me. (Luke 10:19). I Do claim a complete and absolute victory over All the forces of darkness in the Name of Jesus. I break and smash and crush All strongholds of Satan formed against my emotions today and I give my emotions to You Jesus. I destroy the strongholds of satan formed against me today; I give my body to you, realizing that I AM the Temple of the Holy Ghost ( 1 Cor.6:9-20). Again, I cover myself with the Blood of The Lord Jesus Christ and Pray that the Holy Ghost would bring unto Me All the works of the Crucifixion, All the works of the Resurrection, All the work of the Acension of The Lord Jesus Christ into My life today. I totally Surrender my Life and All possessions to You. I abolutely refuse to fear, worry or be discouraged in the Name Of Jesus Christ. I will Not hate, envy, or show any type of bitterness toward my brother's and sister's or my enemies. But I will love them with the Love of God shed abroad in my heart by the Holy Ghost ( Rom.5:5). Open my eyes and show me All the areas of my life that absolutely does Not please You and Please give me strength, grace, and wisdom to remove any kind of sin or weight that would be preventing our close fellowship. Work in Me from All grounds that would give Satan the foothold against Me. I do claim every Victory of the Cross over All satanic forces in my life, I pray in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ with All the Thanksgiving and I do alway's Welcome the Ministry of the Holy Spirit, In Jesus 'Name. Amen. catcmo2006 Thank You for stopping in this site it's about Jesus Christ first and prayers, intecessory prayer's and at other times about this vast world we live in today which this old world as we all know it is slowly departing to be reaching our home in glory.

No comments: