Thursday, December 07, 2006

My Best Christmas Story

In My rememberence as a very young child, I had lived with a foster
family that had gone through a bad divorce over him being in infidelity with another woman whom worked near where he worked at the time. Well needless to say my mother had left that man and had gotton us a place to live and she had made it a home for us.She worked alot oand I went to a sitter's home to go back and forth to school until it was time for her to pick me up and had nothing to worry about during
those young tender years. That first christmas before had she used to
do alot of quilt making,crocheted, embroidery,sewing up garments for
people and tidy their clothes that needed fixing to make extra money
for us so we could have a nice christmas that was filled with christmas cooking in our home. She made all the trimmings and all that goes with it . Plus she made home made cakes, pies, breads, candy and our home was always filled with love. We had gone to sunday morning church serrvices and at one time I was old enough to sing with the kids choir that had made the evening paper that day which we had went to the evening serices in the bringing good tidings and good cheer.
She had always made my dresses, shirts, pants, shorts and I loved
them because it had been made by my mother. Those where the best
christmas I've ever had while she was alive. She's been dead now for
many of years now only because of breast cancer had taken her home to be
with the Lord and one day I'll be able to see her. We used to go have
ice cream down at the local cornor drug store, and those where the
days when a child could buy penny candy and a get comic books dirt
cheep,those where the good ole days I remember having in my
rememberence that I loved so much in my life. catcmo2006
catcmo2006

Thank You for stopping in this site it's about Jesus Christ first and prayers, intecessory prayer's and at other times about this vast world we live in today which this old world as we all know it is slowly departing to be reaching our home in glory.

No comments: