Saturday, December 30, 2006

In Need Of Prayer

Hello I would Like to ask everyone to keep in Me in Your Prayers Please. I haven't been feeling very well these past couple of days, it's because of my thryroid being way off balance and it does cause swelling in my body from head to my feet. Plus I can't sleep well at night and often times during the day as well. My sleep patterns are off and way off time than my usal times for rest. My colosteral medicines are being changed as well. I want to thank Each of You whom is praying for me. I do appreacite them as You do in the way as I'm doing in keeping all prayers uplifted as well. This is why I haven't been on so much right now since this is being going on with me. Catcmo2006
Thank You for stopping in this site,group Sites, web sites and other prayer sites as well in holding one another up for prayer's being totally united in everyone around this world, it's about Jesus Christ first and prayers,intecessory prayer's and at other times about this vast world we live in today which this old world as we all know it is slowly departing to be reaching our home in glory.

No comments: