Monday, November 13, 2006

Praying For You


Dear Precious Heavenly Father,I bow in worship and praise before you. I cover myself with the blood of Jesus Christ and claim the protection of the blood for my family, my finances, my home, my spirit, soul and body. I surrender myself completely in every area of my life to you. I take a stand against all the workings of the devil that would try and hinder me and my family from best serving you. I address myself only to the true and living God who has all power and control over everything. satan, I command you and all your demon forces of darkness, in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ to leave my presence. I bring the blood of Jesus Christ between the devil and my family, my home, my finances, my spirit, soul and body. In Jesus NameI declare, therefore, that satan and his wicked spirits are subject to me in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. Furthermore, in my own life today I destroy and tear down all the strongholds of satan and smash the plans of satan that have been formed against me and my family. I tear down the strongholds of the devil against my mind and I surrender my mind to you, Blessed Holy Spirit.I affirm, Heavenly Father, that you have not given me the spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind (2 Timothy 1:7). Therefore, I resist the spirit of fear, in the name of Jesus, the Son of the Living God, and I refuse to fear, refuse to doubt, refuse to worry, because I have authority (power) over all the power of the enemy and nothing shall by any means hurt me (Luke 10:19).I claim complete and absolute victory over the forces of darkness in the name of Jesus and I bind the devil and command him to loose my peace, joy, prosperity, and every member of my family for the glory of God and by FAITH I call it done. I break and smash, crush the strongholds of Satan formed against my emotions today and give my emotions to you, Lord Jesus. I destroy the strongholds of satan against my body today and I give my body to you Lord Jesus, realizing that I am the Temple of the Holy Ghost (I Corinthians 3:16, I Corinthians 6:19-20).Again, I cover myself with the blood of the Lord Jesus Christ and pray that the Holy Ghost would bring all the work of the crucifixion, all the work of the resurrection, all the work of the ascension and all the work of restoration of the Lord Jesus Christ into my life today. I surrender my life and possessions to you. I refuse to fear, worry, or be discouraged in the name of Jesus. I will not hate, envy, or show any type of bitterness toward my brothers, sisters, or my enemies, but I will LOVE them with the love of God shed aboard in my heart by the Holy Ghost.Open my eyes and show me the areas of my life that do not please you and give me the strength, grace and wisdom to remove any sin or weight that would prevent your close fellowship. Work in me to cleanse me from all ground that would give the devil a foothold against me. I claim in every way the victory of the cross over all satanic forces in my life. I pray in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ with thanksgiving and I welcome all the ministry of the Holy Spirit. In the name and power of the Blood of Jesus, Amen. Father God, I come bodly unto Your Throne of grace in sharing with You on behalf of those whom are sick in mind, body, spirit and in the physcial bodes in everyone's life that You send your warring angles to go out before you in remolding, renew, regenerate, restore everything single part of all those whom are sick with everysingle health problems, mind, soul accidents whether from any kind of vehicle that has to do with transportation, work, home in that makes up our being- which includes emotions and our wills. I know that Your supernatural power can create health into the lives of the people whom have come and have asked for Your Powerful touch that takes it away. I ask You to cause us to use 100% of the brain capacity to function, hearts to function,emotions to function, in Your authority, Your power, in whom You are in us at this very hour. In the Name of Jesus, and through your living blood. I bind and sever every cord of any prince or principality, any strongman and the spirit of darkness over them and those households. We put Jesus Christ bloodline inbetween each person and we cut- off any of satan and his co-horts off and all of your communications, confuse , and crush all of your camps, render all of them inactive and cast you out in Jesus'Name. We bind and cast out every spirit of poverty, lack, confusion, cloudiness, mind-binding, selfishness, anxiety, procrastination. We cast out every spirit of fear, heaviness, jealousy, bondage, whoredom, lying, perversion, slumber, and all infirmities. We plead the blood of Jesus around our properityline, above the roof, and below the foundation of our home, and we bind you satan and your entire kingdom from crossing that bloodline. I cammond today that you can having nothing to do with any of us or any aspect of our lives in any way shape or form. I call on God's warring angles in making sure it happens before us by His power that is Himself our God, our Father in whom we obey, trust in all we do in the Lord.We loose ourselves and each family represented in this prayer by the power of the Holy Spirit and I speak forth blessings in our lives that our God gives unto us as it is in the Sword of God's Truths unto us and we have all of the spirits which is love, peace, happiness, goodness, faith, meekness, and temperance unto our lives. Thank You Father God as we sing and lift up our praises unto you . Father we want to pray this into your ear today: Our Father, which art in heaven Hollowed be Thy name. Thy kingdom come Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors. And lead us not into temptation but deliever us from the evil one. For thine is the kingdom and power, and the glory forever. I am a blessed child of God. I fear the Lord and delight greatly in His commandments. My seed will be mighty in the earth and my generations will be blessed. Wealth and riches will be in my house and my righteousness will endure forever. Because I walk uprightly before the Lord, light will arise in the darkness. My confusion will be overcome and I will have guidance from the Holy Spirit. There is no problems which can come against me that I will not have wisdom and the leading of the Lord to overcome. I will also guide my personal, family and business affairs with discretion. I have wisdom beyond my natural ability. Because I am gracious, compassionate, righteous and give to others, favor follows after me. Everywhere I go, blessings find me. Surely I will not be moved forever. I cannot be shaken by circumstances or fear from the enemy, because I keep the Lord forever in my remembrance. I will not be afraid of evil tidings. My heart is fixed. I trust in the Lord. My heart is established, I will never be afraid. Satan desires to see me defeated. I desire to see him defeated and destroyed. His desire will not come to pass over me. My desire will come to pass over him. With God’s power, I will outlast Satan every time. I have dispersed and given to the poor. My acts of righteousness are eternal. My horn is lifted up in anticipation of a great outpouring of God’s blessing into my life. The wicked will see it and be grieved. Though they gnash their teeth at me, they will melt away and their desires shall perish. My desires will be granted by the Lord and my treasuries will be filled. Amen. catcmo2006

Thank You for stopping in this site it's about Jesus Christ first and prayers, intecessory prayer's and at other times about this vast world we live in today which this old world as we all know it is slowly departing to be reaching our home in glory.

No comments: