Friday, November 10, 2006

Internet Praying For All


Dear Precious Heavenly Father,I bow in worship and praise before you. I cover myself with the blood of Jesus Christ and claim the protection of the blood for my family, my finances, my home, my spirit, soul and body. I surrender myself completely in every area of my life to you. I take a stand against all the workings of the devil that would try and hinder me and my family from best serving you. I address myself only to the true and living God who has all power and control over everything. satan, I command you and all your demon forces of darkness, in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ to leave my presence. I bring the blood of Jesus Christ between the devil and my family, my home, my finances, my spirit, soul and body. In Jesus Name I declare, therefore, that satan and his wicked spirits are subject to me in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. Furthermore, in my own life today I destroy and tear down all the strongholds of satan and smash the plans of satan that have been formed against me and my family. I tear down the strongholds of the devil against my mind and I surrender my mind to you, Blessed Holy Spirit.I affirm, Heavenly Father, that you have not given me the spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind (2 Timothy 1:7). Therefore, I resist the spirit of fear, in the name of Jesus, the Son of the Living God, and I refuse to fear, refuse to doubt, refuse to worry, because I have authority (power) over all the power of the enemy and nothing shall by any means hurt me (Luke 10:19).I claim complete and absolute victory over the forces of darkness in the name of Jesus and I bind the devil and command him to loose my peace, joy, prosperity, and every member of my family for the glory of God and by FAITH I call it done. I break and smash the strongholds of Satan formed against my emotions today and give my emotions to you, Lord Jesus. I destroy the strongholds of satan against my body today and I give my body to you Lord Jesus, realizing that I am the Temple of the Holy Ghost (I Corinthians 3:16, I Corinthians 6:19-20).Again, I cover myself with the blood of the Lord Jesus Christ and pray that the Holy Ghost would bring all the work of the crucifixion, all the work of the resurrection, all the work of the ascension and all the work of restoration of the Lord Jesus Christ into my life today. I surrender my life and possessions to you. I refuse to fear, worry, or be discouraged in the name of Jesus. I will not hate, envy, or show any type of bitterness toward my brothers, sisters, or my enemies, but I will LOVE them with the love of God shed aboard in my heart by the Holy Ghost.Open my eyes and show me the areas of my life that do not please you and give me the strength, grace and wisdom to remove any sin or weight that would prevent your close fellowship. Work in me to cleanse me from all ground that would give the devil a foothold against me. I claim in every way the victory of the cross over all satanic forces in my life. I pray in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ with thanksgiving and I welcome all the ministry of the Holy Spirit. In the name and power of the Blood of Jesus, Amen . I am strong in You Lord, and in the power of Your might. I put on the whole armor of God and do stand against the plans of the devil. In the Name of Jesus Christ, I bind satan and the principalities, the powers, the rulers of darkness of this world. I bind and cast down spiritual wickedness in high places and I do render them harmless and ineffective against me and all of my loved ones. I resisit you Satan, in the Name of Jesus Christ and I stand my ground. I have the belt of truth buckled around my waist - the Truth of God that sets Me Free ! My feet are shod with the preparation of the Gospel of Peace, and I take those feet and tread on serpents and scorpions, for I have been given authority over all of your power. I take the helment of salvation and cover my head securely, for I have the mind of Jesus Christ. The only spirit I will follow is the spirit of the living God that lives inside of me and speaks to me from within. I take the shield of faith and quecnch every arrow that you throw at Me, Satan ! I take the sword of the Spirit, which is the Living Word of God, and pierce through your wicked plans, for it is written all I have to do is submit myself to God, and tell you to flee, and you have to go... So Go ! in the Name of Jesus. I place the blood of Jesus Christ over me, my family, My home, My ministry,My pastors & families, The Missions & familes, People in the Armed Forces Men & Women protecting the homeland from the enemies, Goverements of this Nation in guiding us in Godly direction in seeking you and your Word for Scriptures in discernment and Godly wisdom,and to recognize that they are acountable for each of those decisions and act accordingly unto God, that they have a saving encounter in Jesus Christ and reguard the 10 commandents, having Godly counsel and be God fearing peopleand be toal relible in all mater in all ethical mattersin having integrity, honesty,loyality,in having teachable spirits and have God's Biblical views and world views that God has set before them to follow in the sancity of life God's divine order, morality of the nation and to rever all trends of humanism in our nation,My place of employment, My vehicles, My bank accounts, and all of the possessions that God has blessed me with of which it all belongs to God - and I serve you notice that your power is broken Satan, over me and mine, In Jesus ' Name. Amen. Satan, (we) come against you in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ (we) am (are) armed with the blood (Rev.12:11) and the Word of God, my (our) Sword (Eph.6:17). Right now (we) pierce you through with the truth that Jesus Christ came in the flesh to destroy your works (1 Jn. 3:8). Even now, as (we) lift (our) praises to the Lord, the chief prince (Dan. 10:13) assigned to rule over this home, ministry, city, states, Nations has been bound with fetters of iron (Psa. 149:8). We break the assignment of the world ruler over this LAND in the Name of Jesus satan, you are also bound with chains of iron. Whatever we bind on earth is bound in heaven (Mt. 18:18) and with that authority we cast you down. By faith we scatter every heavenly force arrayed against us as holy angels smite them on our behalf (II Kings 19:35). Greater is He that is in us and more powerful are those with us than those with you (I Jn.4:4). Jesus Christ Himself sends His Word to deliver (us) from your devices. We put to flight every demonic power in this City, States, Nations that would hinder the work and word of God going forth in this place. Satan, We have bound your chiefs, therefore all your demons grope in darkness, staggering as we smiteand crush them by the resurrection power of Jesus. We laugh and God laughs (Psa. 2:4) as we see you brought to derision as you recognize that you must bow at the name of Jesus (Phil.2:10). Jesus is Lord over these homes, ministries, cities, countries, nations. Now by faith we loose the peace and grace and truth of Christ. Come Holy Spirit and do Your good work here, saving, healing, delivering, as we see Your Kingdom established (Rev. 11:15) to the glory of the Father. Amen. Precious God of (Our) Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of Glory, may you grant (us) a spirit of wisdom and revelation - of insight into mysteries and secrets – in the deep and intimate knowledge of You, by having the eyes of (our) heart flooded with light, so that we can know and understand the hope to which you have called (us), your set apart one, and by faith (we’ll) comprehend the greatness of Your power that is at work within (us), so that I can know and understand what is the immeasurable and unlimited and surpassing, greatness of Your power in and for me because I believe, as demonstrated in the working of Your mighty strength, which You exerted in Jesus Christ when you raised Him from the dead and seated Him at Your own right hand in the heavenly places, far above all rule and authority and power and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this age and in this world, but also in the age and the world which are to come. You have put all things under His feet and have appointed Him the universal and supreme Head of the church, which is His body, the fullness of Him who fills all in all. In Jesus Name,Amen. Father, I ask that you would send forth laborers of the harvest to be a witness to (our) loved ones who are lost, preaching the true gospel of Jesus Christ. I also ask that you would encamp strong laborers around (our) spouse and children , familes to be a strength and encouragement to them. In the name of Jesus I ask and thank you for doing these things. In Jesus Name, Amen" Father, I believe Jesus Christ Himself took my diseases and my sicknesses on the cross. I believe that with His stripes that He took in His body, I am healed. I am the healed. I receive Jesus as my personal Healer, just as I have receive Him as my Lord and Savior. The power to resist sickness lives inside of me. I thank you for the gift of the body of your Son, Jesus Christ. Amen.

(Once this has been prayed, thank the Father that satan is bound, and continue to confess your healing and thank God for it. As faith is based on the finished work of the cross, faith looks at the present situation and claims victory NOW and Now and Now until it comes…don’t waver and watch what you say, as the Word say we get what we say, so make it good, and from the Word.)
Scripture References
Isaiah 55:11
2 Corinthians 10:4
Proverbs 4:22
1 Peter 2:24
Psalm 91:1
Romans 8:2
Matthew 8:17
Psalm 91:10
Ephesians 6:11,16
Galatians 3:13
Psalm 34:7
Psalm 112:7
James 4:7
2 Timothy 1:7

Ephesians 6:12
Hebrews 4:12,14

catcmo2006 Thank You for stopping in this site it's about Jesus Christ first and prayers, intecessory prayer's and at other times about this vast world we live in today which this old world as we all know it is slowly departing to be reaching our home in glory.

No comments: