Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Today's Daily Word


Today's Daily Word :
Faith
I have faith in God to restore a perfect balance in all and through all.
God is the One Presence, the One Power in the universe. Each time I let the focus of my thoughts be on the power of God to create and to sustain all life and all nature, my faith is renewed.
I have faith that the Power that keeps the movements of the planets and stars in balance also helps me keep the activities of my life in order. I have faith that the Presence that balances nature, works in and through the people I care about to restore stability. I have faith that there is nothing beyond God’s power to heal, comfort, strengthen, soothe, provide, and guide.
With faith in God, I am at peace.
“Happy are those … whose hope is in the Lord their God, who made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that is in them; who keeps faith forever.” —Psalm 146:5-6 Thank You for stopping in this site it's about Jesus Christ first and prayers, intecessory prayer's and at other times about this vast world we live in today which this old world as we all know it is slowly departing to be reaching our home in glory. catcmo2006

No comments: